6.02.2009

yes, i'm going to bitch on my blog.

okay so. i haven't been on here in forever but i was reading hannah's blog today and i decided it might help...
okay so basically i don't know what i did wrong. 
i have no idea why you're so pissed off at me. 
okay that's a lie i have some idea. 
but if that's the reason why you're pissed, I'M going to be pissed because i thought we talked about it. and you have no reason to be pissed at me for that. 
i'm not here to bitch you out, i'm just trying to rant. 
but i understand why you're not talking to me about it. 
you're angry over something else. 
i get that. 
just don't act like we were never friends. 
seriously. 
it's pissing me off. a lot. 
eventually i'd LOVE to work this out. 
or, you know, you can go on being pissed at me and never talk to me about it. 
that's cool too. /:
woah geeze now i feel bad. 
i shouldn't rant like this...
i really shouldn't. 
especially not on my blog. 
what the fuck is wrong with me...
i'm sorry . 
for this and for whatever i did wrong. 
because i know i did something wrong. 
it's always my fault. /:
OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCk IS WRONG WITH ME. 
sorry major mood swings. 
jesus christ. FUCK.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE:
Friday: Nine Inch Nails/Jane's addiction wiff Hudson, Ian and Jon (:
Saturday: Mall to buy THE SIMS 3! then STC, skylife, WTS show at fennarios. (:
Sunday: Mary-land with Paigeybaby, Hudson, and Ian (: (:

i almost feel like not posting this purely for the fact that i feel bad. 
because i'm fucked up enough to rant on my blog about someone i know will read it. 
sorry. i'm really really sorry. but it's all i had to write about. and i needed to get it out. 

it really makes me sad that you're not talking to me about this. 
we were really close, you were one of my best freinds...
and now we're throwing all of that away?
i guess that's cool.. 
/:
i just want you to know i miss our friendship. 
and i think it sucks MAJOR that this is happening. 
whatever i did wrong, i apologize. 
and i'll try and make it right. 
just tell me what i did. 
(whenever your ready to talk about it of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment