6.19.2009

the picture that made me cry.

it was us. him and me.
it was him. the look on his face was hilarious. he looked happy. he had donuts. that made me laugh. he had his old hair. he looked like he was MINE. he looked like he used to. he was looking at me. as if frozen in time. as if to say "come back."
it was me. i looked, oh god, i looked like i would do anything for him at that very moment. i looked so happy. my eyes were closed. i was hugging him. i was so fucking happy. i was frozen in time. and i looked like i wanted to stay there forever.
and then.
"Btw, this is a really cute picture of you guys, even if those days are over."
Those days ARE over. forever. and i'll never get them back. ever. i miss them. but i don't, you know? it's hard to explain. i guess i can't really lie to myself anymore, i still have feelings for him. but it's the old him i like. not this new person he is. he looks different, he acts different, he's not mine anymore. that's a good thing, i guess.
i could put the picture on here.
but you guys are smart.
look on facebook.
it'll be easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment