6.03.2009

i like lists. they organize my thoughts quite nicely. (:

1. the old him. (bad connotation.)
he's completely DONE. completely. like in my mind, nothing ever happened between us. it's great. i don't think about him anymore, except occasionally, but it's never anything like it was before. i don't miss him, at all. like, i know i've said i'm done with him before, but i'ts never actually been to the point where i've said i don't miss him anymore. WHICH MAKES THIS TIME DIFFERENT. i swear. to the god that doesn't exist. this time. is different. i don't miss him at ALL. he's nothing to me. he's barely an aquaintence. if he doesn't want to talk to me, thas cool, thas cool. i just don't care anymore. it's so awesome. i've never felt better. which leads me into number two...

2. the new him. (good connotation.)
let me start off by saying :D :D :D :D :D C: C: C: "). hudson makes me so happy. seriously. i owe everything to him. with all of the old him stuff, i never could've gotten through it without the new him. He's everything i could've asked for, and so so much more. i know it's cliche, but i don't even fucking care. C: he's amazing and perfect in every way. i'm so fucking happy. he's just rediculous, and cares about me so much. and i can tell. he makes me feel safe. which is good. my ringtone for him holds the words "we are together, made for each other" and i told him this, he told me "i wish you could see how much you make me smile." and i was like DAWWWW HUDSONNNNN <33333333333

3. yesterday's blog. 
so it's worked out. i'm better. although there were some negative effects and impulsivity, it's better now and that's what matters. i'm glad we worked it out. THANK YOU FOR TALKING TO ME :D<3>

4. yesterday in english class...
grand woodworth sung a song called "the ballad of the dinosaurs." i almost married him. right there in english class. it was so amazing, i asked him for a copy. it was about dinosaurs fighting and then they all died. he used a guitar and sang it and it was amazing. i will love him forever for that. 

5. today in graphics...
jake dickerson, was wearing a hot dog costume. EL OH FUCKING EL. 

6. tomorrow..
will bring nothing. except bring me one day closer to the NINE INCH NAILS CONCERT WITH HUDSON IAN AN JON :D

7. you know what?
i like blogging. i think i might do it every day. or at least a couple times a week. because i know i have two best friends who will read it and that's cool. :D

8. on my dresser...
i have two dinosaurs. hudson gave me them. they are either fighting or hugging. hudson deosn't want to give me another because it might mess up whatevers going on between the two i have. but if they're fighting it could be a mediator! and i could make a triangle! which leads me to numbah nine...

9. dinosaurs, DO, in fact, come in triangles. 


10. new phone
so today i had to enter 146 contacts into my new phone. which is just as awful as my old one, but not lime green. FML. hahaha. XD

11. BFFLS<3
i'll make a post about my bffls later. but for right now i think this is enough. 

12. well..
okay i'll post more later. because i'm hyper right now :D icepop time !

1 comment:

  1. Could you give me anymore information of the triangle dinosaur

    ReplyDelete